Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Lock and load we're go'n in!

Well Kane is running his Star Frontiers game this thursday. He got the jones to run a game. After playing in mine. Which is cool with me. I get to run one and then play in one. Plus now I get to break his game now! I kid. But it will definitely be fun. Hopefully I work a character tonight for it. I'm intrigued as to what he has in store for us.

(Just as side note: I really dig the M41-A Pulse Rifle from aliens. If you look closely you will see that the gun is built using a real gun. A Thompson sub machine gun to be exact. Being that a "tommy" is chambered for .45ACP. Which is a fairly large cartridge. Firing blanks of that caliber is why it has the large muzzle flash you see in the movies.)

2 comments:

Kane said...

You break'a my game, I break'a u face, joking, or am I? :)

Mr. Wonderful said...

That's one big badass gun man. I wish I was at the Bunnie Ranch on Tuesday. I could have just not gambled and got my winkie waxed instead. There's always next time.