Friday, October 5, 2007

Tearing

Tearing

The way you look at meIs tearing me apart
And the way I make you feelIs tearing you apart
And the things we're doing to each other
Is tearing us apart
Look at you and me, tearing each other apart
I don't mean to do it
You don't mean to do it
So we better stop it now
Because we're tearing each other apart
It's hard to be aloneBut it's harder to be with you
I'm a lying liar with my pants on fire
Tearing myself apart
Slamming down the phone right in your face
Tearing you apartSo close, too close, not close enough
Tearing each other apart
When I see youI want to tell you
But then I lose the words
And it tears me apart
Better walk away
Before we crawl awayI've got a hole inside
And I keep it deep inside
And I'm going to go inside
And it's there I'm going to hide
Because I've got to get away
To see if I'm ok
Sometimes things don't work out
It tears you apart, it tears me apart
Sometimes happens all the time
And I'm feeling torn apart


That a song called tearing from the Rollins Band. As I type this half asleep, and a little altered from beer. It really speaks to me more than the usual. Than thats the jam thought, that typically goes on when I hear Rollins. I dont really want to go into it. But I wanted to share a song that is well speakng to me and badass at the same time.

No comments: