Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pic Post

So have been having a pretty crazy week so far. Working the mini setting over in my head. Not quite ready yet to be spewed out here. Yet. So in lieu of actual content, heres some pics.
I've always been fascinated by the cold war intrigue. Berlin is pretty much the epicenter of it.
The best spy show you've probably never watched. From the late 70's, it focus a lot on the office and the politics behind the scenes of an intelligence agency. Way smart, and just a really great program.
Pretty much the spiritual successor to "The Sandbaggers" in comic book form. Good stuff.
I have a special place in my heart for old school pistols, that are charged with stripper clips.
One on my favorite spy books. John LeCarre is great. If you haven't read any of his stuff. Start here.
The Fiat S76 "The Beast of Turin". A land speed record vehicle from 1911. Its gargantuan 28.5 liter inline four cylinder is 300 hp and propelled it to 116mph. Its pretty much the awesomist thing I've seen in a while.
Veronica Lake

No comments: