Sunday, April 10, 2016

Wherein I ramble a little

   I'm sick of being sick. The last three weeks have been awful. The wife, friends, family, and myself have all been or are sick. So, I've pretty much gotten nothing done. I haven't been able to run my play test yet. It's freaking killing me.
   On the upside of things. I've kinda meh about 5e. I like it well enough. But nothing's really grabbed me about it. Then the "Curse of Strahd" came out. This looks fucking awesome. I haven't cared really for the other Forgotten Realms adventures that have came out. I've been told they are OK. But much like 5E itself, they really didn't speak to me. Curse of Strahd on the other hand has really seized my thoughts. Sand boxy, Ravenloft, rewritten classic, it's pushing all my buttons. It's on the top of the next  to purchase list. It almost happened this weekend. But financial obligations take precedence.
   So there's some thoughts that have been crawling around my noggin. Oh, and if you haven't seen this. Fucking genius. I am in love with this idea.

No comments: