Monday, December 19, 2016

Lots of things to say

    OK, well let get to it. This post is going to cover a few different topics. First off, finally been able to put some work in on the pulp game. Between holiday, work, and family it's been hard to do. But I finally finished the careers. Only one thing that's kicking around yet with it. I decided the big game hunter doesn't really fit the setting. But I have not decided if I should include an explorer/naturalist type career. I think I may skip it. Here's a couple previews,

Thief
Entry Requirements: None
First Term Skills (Thieves are special. Instead of a fixed list they must choose four skills at first level from the following list.)
  • Disguise
  • Forgery
  • Lock Pick
  • Melee Combat
  • Sleight of Hand
  • Small Arms
  • Stealth
  • Wheeled Vehicle

Subsequent Term Skills. A total of four levels from any one or a combination of the following.
  • Demolitions
  • Disguise
  • Forgery
  • Language
  • Lock Pick
  • Melee Combat
  • Scrounging
  • Sleight of Hand
  • Small Arms
  • Stealth
  • Thrown Weapon
  • Wheeled Vehicle

Doctor
Entry Requirements: INT 12+
First Term Skills
  • Biology 2
  • Chemistry 2
  • Medical 2
  • Observation
  • Persuasion

Subsequent Term Skills. A total of two levels from any one or a combination of the following.
  • Leadership
  • Medical
  • Persuasion

Entertainer
Entry Requirements: INT 14+
First Term Skills
  • Disguise
  • Observation
  • Persuasion

Subsequent Term Skills. A total of four levels from any one or a combination of the following.
  • Disguise
  • Horsemanship
  • Language
  • Melee Combat
  • Persuasion
  • Small Boat
  • Swimming

These are just a few. I'm pretty happy with them.

Now my second topic. I've been watching Luke Cage on the netflix. Man I really like this show. Course I'm a sucker for a crime drama. As a general rule I dont like "super powers" mixed with that sort of thing. But it just seems to work with this. I'm really enjoying it. You should check it out.


    Lastly, I'm still clearing out the hard drive of stuff. So heres a big ol pic dump. I tried to keep it a pulpy/noir blend. Hope you enjoy, and maybe are inspired.





































































































No comments: